Greater Baltimore Kidney Walk
We know how important the Greater Baltimore Kidney Walk is to you. Our Walk represents an opportunity for us to unite as a community and demonstrate our shared commitment to the lives of kidney patients and their loved ones.
Kidney disease hasn’t hit pause, and because of you neither will we. This year’s Kidney Walk is no different. We have transitioned to a virtual format, which makes it possible to join together from the safety of our homes, neighborhoods, or local parks.
What does it mean to be a virtual walker?
- You can sleep in on Walk day!
- We may not be together, but we’re united by our belief in the need for better care and longer lives for kidney patients – for YOU and the ones you love.
- Take your own walk around the neighborhood or at your local park on October 25th.
- Take a selfie or video with your team walking and share it on social media with the hashtag #KidneyWalkLaceUp
- Personalize your Kidney Walk page: document your kidney disease journey or tell us why you walk!
- Tune in to our live event on October 25th to get a front-row seat for our walk-day activities.