- Michael J. Germain, MD, Transplant Nephrologist, Renal and Transplant Associates of New England,
- John Friedewald, MD, Professor of Medicine Nephrology and Hypertension and Surgery (Organ Transplantation), Northwestern University,
- Neeraj Singh, MD, FASN, FASH, Medical Director, Kidney and Pancreas Transplantation, John C McDonald Regional Transplant Center, Willis-Knighton Health System,
- Yasir Qazi, Associate Professor of Clinical of Medicine
Interim Medical Director, Kidney-Pancreas Transplant Program
- James Fleming, PharmD, FCCP, FAST, Medical Science Liaison, Eurofins Transplant Diagnostics
- Review abstracts presented at the American Transplant Congress
- Discuss the impact of the results on emerging clinical biomarker use
- Live Q&A
Can’t make it?
Registering makes sense as you’ll receive a link to watch the webinar offline later, in case you missed it!